It’s another big jazz weekend in Louisville.
How many times do you get to see Diana Krall?
Krall will be playing Whitney Hall at the Kentucky Center for the Arts Sunday night.
(Check out the video here from her concerts a few years ago in Paris. Do you really want to miss this?)
And, by the way, Louisville Jazz Society members get a discount on tickets, which start at $45.
Also, some of the nation’s best musicians will be at the Seelbach Hotel tonight from Jamey Aebersold’s music camps at the University of Louisville.
- Friday, 13 July:
- Manual Grad hosts jazz radio from Brooklyn (4:00 pm)
- Jeff Sherman Trio at Varanese (6:30 pm)
- VoJazz Trio at Theater Square Marketplace (7:00 pm)
- Chuck Marohnic’s Sanctuary Jazz Experience in New Albany (7:00 pm)
- Carly Johnson and Craig Wagner at Mozz (7:00 pm)
- Steve Crews solos at Jack Fry’s (7:00 pm)
- Jazz Camp Profs Aebersold, DeGreg, Wheeler and Higgins Visit Seelbach (8:00 pm)
- Bobby Falk Group at Eddie Merlot’s Steakhouse (8:00 pm)
- Jazz Camp Profs Aebersold, DeGreg, Wheeler and Higgins Visit Seelbach (10:00 pm)
- Saturday, 14 July:
- Sunday, 15 July:
- Jazz on WFPK FM 91.9 (6:00 am)
- Dan Radank and Steve Crews Play the Songbook for Brunch at Mitchell’s (11:00 am)
- Dave Mehl’s Swing Street Band at Wick’s on Bluegrass Parkway (5:30 pm)
- Louisville Jazz Society Sunday Sessions on Crescent Hill Radio (6:00 pm)
- Pat Lentz and Dave Wilson at Le Relais (6:00 pm)
- Jeff Sherman Duo at Varanese (6:00 pm)
- 502 Vintage Keys at Clifton’s (7:00 pm)
- Diana Krall at Kentucky Center in Midnite Ramble Series (7:00 pm)
- Monday, 16 July:
- Tuesday, 17 July:
- Wednesday, 18 July:
- Thursday, 19 July:
- Friday, 20 July:
- Saturday, 21 July: