Christopher Seckman, North End Café executive chef and owner, is bringing back the restaurant’s rotating tapas menu and weekday happy hour offerings.
According to a news release, chef de cuisine Robert Temple and the culinary teams at both locations will create a selection of eight to 10 seasonal small plates priced from $7 to $11 each.
Happy Hour specials will be offered daily from 4:30 to 7 p.m. with half-priced bottles of wine available on Thursdays beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Sample tapas specials include:
- Ricotta and Egg ($8): ricotta, roasted garlic, basil, Parmesan and poached egg
- Smoked Salmon Toast ($9): smoked salmon on Blue Dog bread with horseradish cream, capers and onions
- Herbed Goat Cheese ($7) served with marinara and bread
- Fried Green Tomatoes ($7) served with garden chow-chow
- Roasted Duck Breast ($11) served with smoked grapes and triple cream