Doc Crow’s Southern Smokehouse and Raw Bar has introduced a new cocktail list to complement its menu of Southern specialties.
According to a news release, the restaurant, which was recently added to the Urban Bourbon Trail, offers more than 60 varieties of bourbon. The new cocktail list includes the Bourbini, which combines Kentucky’s signature spirit with champagne for a unique twist.
The new cocktails are priced at $7 to $9.
On the new drink menu:
- Bourbini: bourbon, peach liqueur, peach bitters and brut champagne ($9)
- Freebird: silver tequila, fresh lime, cilantro and Pabst Blue Ribbon ($8)
- Ginger Diver: ginger-infused bourbon, Swedish Punsch, pineapple and ginger ale ($9)
- Crow Cocktail: rye whiskey, pomegranate syrup and fresh lemon juice ($8)
- Oyster shooters: vodka, house made Bloody Mary mix, fresh lemon juice and a freshly shucked oyster from the raw bar ($7)
To learn more about Doc Crow’s Southern Smokehouse and Raw Bar, visit its website or call 257-7132