On Aug. 24, Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant and River City Distributing have partnered with Westport Whiskey & Wine to showcase wines from San Giovanni Winery and Le Marche Winery alongside a five-course dinner.
According to a news release, winemaker Claudio Morelli will serve as the honored guest.
The event begins at 6:30 p.m., and price for the dinner is $65, excluding tax and gratuity.
To make reservations, call 502-580-1350.
On the menu:
- First course: Hors d’oeuvre of tomato bruschetta with eggplant pesto, marinated shrimp, avocado and grape tomato, paired with Claudio Morelli “Onda”
- Second course: insalata del Kentucky made from limestone bibb lettuce, walnuts, goat cheese, oranges and citrus vinaigrette, paired with duo of Claudio Morelli Branchello del Metauro and San Giovanni Lugan
- Third course: grilled salmon topped with Mediterranean garden relish and accompanied with mussels, paired with San Giovanni Chiaretto Rosé
- Fourth course: tournedos Rossini with bordelaise sauce and sformato alla melanzane, paired with San Giovanni Gropetto Rosso
- Fifth course: artisan cheeses paired with Claudio Morelli La Vigne delle Terrazze Sangiovese