According to a news release, coffee will be a featured ingredient in multiple dishes and drinks served at the event, which will be held Wednesday, Sept. 19, 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Wiltshire on Market.
Reservations are limited and tickets are $35 in advance, $45 on the day of the event.
Call Red Hot Roasters to get yours at 502-439-5805.
On the menu:
- Flatbread pizza with coffee-infused BBQ sauce, pulled chicken and pickled red onions
- Country ham on sweet potato biscuits with red eye aioli
- Espresso rubbed duck breast on plantain crisps with black bean muneta
- Coffee-braised Fox Hollow Farms short ribs over mini-potato cakes
- Coffee-caramel glazed brie with house-made baguettes
- Assorted artisan cheeses and charcuterie with accompaniments
- Summer crudité with Green Goddess dip
- Chocolate espresso brownies
- Espresso truffles