According to a news release, a reception begins at 6:30 p.m. with dinner following at 7. Cost of the meal dinner is $65 per person plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 502-899-9904.
On the menu for that evening:
- First course: Napa Valley Viognier paired with herb-grilled oysters on the half shell topped with compound butter
- Second course: Napa Valley Chardonnay paired with butternut squash and apple bisque topped with a warm brie crouton
- Third course: Amparo rosé paired with tri-color peppercorn encrusted Hawaiian ahi tuna salad served over grilled frisée with dried strawberries and toasted pumpkin seeds drizzled with a house-made bacon vinaigrette
- Fourth course: Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon paired with slow-braised American Wagyu oxtail Bolognese and pappardelle served with fresh micro-basil and toasted garlic bread stick
- Fifth course: Napa Valley Petite Sirah paired with Broken Arrow Ranch oven-roasted venison served with a caramelized onion and potato hash cake and gorgonzola fritter topped with a golden raisin and port chutney
- Sixth course: Napa Valley Merlot paired with blueberry fried cheesecake with raspberry coulis and white chocolate drizzle served with dark chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow ice cream