- By Health Reports | Posted on January 1, 2019
For most of us, the holidays take us out of our routine. We buy things (presents) we don’t normally buy, we indulge in unusual food and drink, we see friends and family members who aren’t in our normal circle. And for many people, this...
- By Fourth Street Live | Posted on December 20, 2018
Here’s a resolution you can keep — begin 2019 by attending the city’s most raucous and exciting New Year’s Eve Bash at Fourth Street Live!
- By Compassionate Louisville | Posted on December 20, 2018
There is plenty of evidence that mothers who give birth with the assistance of doulas have better outcomes.
The Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences launches a Community Pharmacy Certificate programBy Sullivan University | Posted on December 20, 2018
The Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (COPHS) is launching a Community Pharmacy Certificate program in 2019
- By Citizens Union Bank | Posted on December 18, 2018
One of Citizen Union Bank’s greatest joys is watching clients succeed and achieve their dreams. In this case, Jeptha Creed Distillery.
- By University of Louisville Online Learning | Posted on December 18, 2018
When Rachel McClain was researching options to go back to school and found the online healthcare leadership program at the University of Louisville (UofL), she knew it was exactly what she needed. “It instantly made me smile,”she said. “It was perfect.” Indeed, it was...
- By Kentucky International Convention Center | Posted on December 16, 2018
There's already plenty of business on the books for the upcoming year and KICC plans to build on everything they learned from 2018.
- By Leadership Louisville Center | Posted on December 16, 2018
The Leadership Louisville Center is offering a course for leaders who want to become more effective.
- By Gilda's Club Louisville | Posted on December 11, 2018
In April 2017, Lucie Howe, 36 years old and 26 weeks pregnant with her third child, got just about the worst news an expectant mother could get – she was diagnosed with breast cancer. “Of course, we were really worried for me and the...
- By Louisville Palace VIP | Posted on December 6, 2018
Holiday shopping got you feeling overwhelmed? Finding that one-of-a-kind gift for a dear friend, family member or important business colleague can be a challenge. But you can relax. The Louisville Palace has you covered with its Premium Ticket Packages for 2019. Premium Ticket holders...