Since Insider Louisville became a nonprofit media organization, over 550 readers have become sustaining members. That is a ringing endorsement of the value of what we do. But these members didn’t just stop there. They told us why Insider Louisville means so much to them and our community. Here are just a few of the latest testimonials:

“A lot can be dismissed or forgotten in our lightning fast news cycle. Keeping investigative journalism alive in Louisville is worth my support.” — Kathleen Fleck

“I am returning to Louisville after 9 years in the northeast. I have been reading Insider Louisville and want to contribute to this fine source of truth.” — LeVerda Wallace

“Insider Louisville has become my source for clear and accurate reporting of up-to-date happenings in Louisville.” — Lisa DeSpain

“I want to be part of supporting this type of reporting and keeping it viable in our community.” — Menisa Marshall

“Because I rely on the stories you report. Democracies need informed citizens to function best.” — Victoria Markell

“I’m becoming an Insider because now, more than ever, we need independent, fact-based journalism.” — Gregory Davis

Join fellow readers in their support of our nonprofit newsroom

NOW is the time to become a sustaining member and back our efforts to consistently deliver the community news you crave and need to push Louisville forward.

With membership, you will get early invites to all of Insider Louisville’s events: monthly meetups, symposiums, pop-up events, and opportunities to interact with our reporting staff.

At Insider Louisville, we dig deeper, ask more questions, and seek experts to add analysis and context to the issues that our readers – Louisville’s stakeholders – care about the most. Our mission is to inform these readers with impactful, public-service journalism so that they can help shape outcomes. Our goal is to raise the level of civic engagement in our communities and to be an indispensable source of information about local business, government, education, health, and culture.

Comment

Facebook Comment
Post a comment on Facebook.