A motion has been filed to subpoena former University of Louisville football coach Charlie Strong in the divorce case of U of L Board of Trustees member Jonathan Blue. The motion seeks for Strong to testify and present evidence about his relationship with Tracy Blue.
Jonathan Blue’s attorneys filed the motion Friday in Oldham County Family Court seeking to compel an oral deposition from Strong, who left U of L to coach at the University of Texas in early 2014. The motion also seeks the following evidence from Strong:
- Texts from Strong’s cell phone
- Strong telephone and cell phone bills from 2012 to present
- All gifts from Tracy Blue to Strong
- All correspondence of Strong with and about Tracy Blue
- A Movado watch, jewelry, shoes and other clothing given to Strong by Tracy Blue
- Strong’s calendar and travel records from 2012 to present
- All records of communication with Tracy Blue by associates of Strong
Jonathan Blue’s attorney Ann Oldfather told Insider Louisville that they had no further comment about the case or the motion to subpoena Strong.
Two weeks ago, Tracy Blue’s tenure as publisher of The Voice-Tribune abruptly ended; Jonathan Blue owns The Voice-Tribune.