Chef Dean Corbett and the team at Corbett’s: An American Place are introducing a new fall menu to usher in the colder months.
According to a news release, seasonal items have been added for lunch and dinner to highlight the best local produce of the season and elevate regional dishes for fine dining.
Starters like Sweet Potato Agnolotti ($8) and Country Duck Pate ($10) have been added in addition to fresh soups and salads. Acorn Squash ($19) from Garey Farms in Paris, Kentucky and Duck ($36) from Maple Leaf Farms in Milford, Indiana serve as featured items in two new entrees. For dessert, Southern staples Dutch Apple Pie ($7) and Bourbon-Almond Bread Pudding ($8) make an entrance.
The new fall menu includes:
- Mussels ($14): Pommes Frites, Rouille, Fennel, Lobster Broth, Scallions, Tomato
- Country Duck Paté ($10): Plum Mostarda, Pickled Pearl Onion and Cornichon Relish, Grilled Crostini
- Sweet Potato Agnolotti ($8): Okinawa Yams, Smoked Gouda Fondue, Fried Leeks
- Cassoulet ($10): Cannellini Beans, River Crest Farms Rabbit Confit, Chorizo Sausage
- Curry-Coconut Shrimp ($12): Crispy Gulf Coast Shrimp, Spaghetti Squash, Coconut-Curry Sauce, Pomegranate Molasses, Marcona Almonds
- Bibb ($8): Roasted Butternut Squash, Parsnip Chips, Julienned Apple, Candied Pepitas, Rosemary-Yogurt Vinaigrette
- Mixed Beets ($8): Red Veined Sorrel, Tarragon Marinated Mozzarella, Hazelnuts, Burnt Orange Syrup
- Grateful Greens ($9): Figs, Pistachios, Duck Prosciutto, P’tit Basque, Spiced Sherry Vinaigrette
- Garey Farm’s Acorn Squash ($19): Brown Sugar Barley, Foraged Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Parmesan en Croute
- Grouper ($36): Cannellini Beans, Guanciale, Roasted Cippolini Onions, Candied Lemon and Peppadew Salad, Sugo Nero
- Maple Leaf Farms Duck ($36): Seared Breast, Confit Leg, Foie Gras, French Green Lentils, Roasted Chestnuts, Baby Carrot and Turnip, Five Spiced Supreme, Cardamom Honey
- Confit Pork Osso Bucco ($38): Roasted Garlic and Goat Cheese Polenta, Chanterelles, English Peas, Sunchoke Chips, Sage Reduction
- Butter Poached Monkfish ($34): Pappardelle, Swiss Chard, Artichokes, Capers, Cioppino, Lobster Butter
- Creekstone Filet ($43): Smoked “Farrotto”, Mascarpone, Braised Kale Greens, Fall Ratatouille, Rosemary Demi-Glace
- Colorado Lamb ($42): Soubise Salsify Gratin, Toasted Broccoli, Baby Beets, Cherry Madeira Gastrique, Crispy Mint
- Diver Scallops ($32): Roasted Red Pepper Weisenberger Grits, Pancetta, Brussels Sprouts, Toasted Marcona Almonds, Vanilla Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Dutch Apple Pie ($7): Winesap Apples, Pâte Brisée, Cinnamon Ice Cream, Cider Reduction
- Bourbon-Almond Bread Pudding ($8): Blackberry Preserves, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Florentine Cup
- Pecan Financier ($7): Maple Syrup-Pecan Strudel, Orange Spiced Figs, Ginger-Carrot Purée
- Chocolate Port Torte ($8): Bittersweet Chocolate, Red Beet Ice Cream, Pink Peppercorns, White Chocolate Ganache
- Mocha Pot de Crème ($8): Cocoa Dusted Beignets, Espresso Foam, Irish Chiffon Cream
For more information or to make a reservation, call (502) 327-5058 or visit CorbettsRestaurant.com.