2018 is going to be a big year for Louisville. From the progress on the $207 million convention center renovation to the arrival of three downtown bourbon distilleries, and explosive growth in hotel development, Louisville is experiencing a remarkable period of revitalization.
Insider Louisville’s first Member Meetup will focus on Louisville’s exciting growth in the hospitality industry and what projects are coming up.
Join us at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 30 as our all-star panel talks about the progress being made and answers your questions.
The panel, which will be moderated by Insider Louisville reporters Sara Havens and Caitlin Bowling, will feature:
- Campbell Brown, President and Managing Director of Old Forester
- Rebecca Matheny, Executive Director of the Louisville Downtown Partnership
- Brand Tiffany, General Manager of the ALoft Louisville Downtown
- Stacey Yates, Vice President of Marketing for the Convention & Visitors Bureau
WHERE: Insider Louisville, 200 South Fifth Street, 300N
WHEN: Tuesday, January 30.
- Networking starts at 5:00 p.m.
- Panel discussion begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Q&A and post event networking at 6:00 p.m.
Come for the conversation, but enjoy something sweet. (Not to bribe you or anything, but this will include a hot chocolate bar from Louisville Cream featuring hot fudge and hot caramel sauces, vanilla bean whipped cream, house-made marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and Oreos.)
If you’re already a member, click here to login and register for the event.
Would you like to attend this awesome member meetup and support Insider Louisville’s mission? Become a member today!