- By University of Louisville Online Learning | Posted on January 23, 2019
Amy Lear started her college degree 20 years ago, but put it on hold to support and raise her family. When her son was ready to start high school, she knew it was time to go back. “I had that expectation for him to...
- By Norton Commons | Posted on January 22, 2019
You know about Norton Commons as an upscale residential neighborhood with lots of amenities, but there might be a few things you might not be aware of.
- By Compassionate Louisville | Posted on January 16, 2019
For the fourth year, Louisville’s health care community is preparing to honor a group of special individuals who exhibit extraordinary compassion in their daily lives. The Commitment to Compassion Award was created to honor people every year who exemplify true compassion in health care....
- By Duplicator Sales & Service, Inc. | Posted on January 10, 2019
Duplicator has helped free up space and also offered more flexibility and mobility to people who work for Metro United Way.
- By Derby Dinner Playhouse | Posted on January 8, 2019
Derby Dinner Playhouse will begin its forty-fifth year with laughter in the fast-paced, outrageous comedy Love, Sex and the I.R.S.
- By Leadership Louisville Center | Posted on January 8, 2019
This year, the Best of Leadership Summit on March 6th will bring two incredible keynote speakers to Louisville.
- By Argent Trust | Posted on January 6, 2019
Many people think Medicaid planning means giving away money to qualify for coverage, but most Medicaid planning does not include impoverishment. Here are some basic terms and rules.
- By Health Reports | Posted on January 1, 2019
For most of us, the holidays take us out of our routine. We buy things (presents) we don’t normally buy, we indulge in unusual food and drink, we see friends and family members who aren’t in our normal circle. And for many people, this...
- By Fourth Street Live | Posted on December 20, 2018
Here’s a resolution you can keep — begin 2019 by attending the city’s most raucous and exciting New Year’s Eve Bash at Fourth Street Live!
- By Compassionate Louisville | Posted on December 20, 2018
There is plenty of evidence that mothers who give birth with the assistance of doulas have better outcomes.