Join hundreds of others at the Best of Leadership Summit on March 6 where you’ll up your game as a leader and connect with influencers. Attendees will learn from keynote speakers Dr. Ken Blanchard, Matthew Barzun, Kristen Hadeed (from Simon Sinek’s team!), and many more.
The Leadership Louisville Center has done the research to bring you the best in current leadership thinking, so the hard work is done. It’s now time to register for this incredible event – the deadline is next week. The line-up of presenters will share fascinating insights and practical tools, including:
- Why storytelling is an essential leadership skill
- How to develop and lead high-performing teams
- How to create a company culture that powers your team
- How to make your career a story you love
- How to gather people around a bold vision
- And – food, drink, and fun
Presented by sponsor PNC Bank, the annual day of learning will be hosted at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. See video highlights from 2018 Leadership Summit.
A celebratory cocktail reception for the Center’s 40th anniversary will close the event.
- Ken Blanchard, best-selling author and developer of the most widely-taught leadership model in the world, Situational Leadership.
- Kristen Hadeed, CEO, author, and member of Simon Sinek’s global team of “Optimists” – a group of entrepreneurs who embrace Sinek’s philosophy of “starting with why.” She is a millennial leader who has learned how to create a work environment that brings out the best in people of all ages.
- Matthew Barzun, former Ambassador to the United Kingdom, who also played key roles in both of President Obama’s election campaigns, led strategy for CNET, and is now Publisher of Louisville Magazine.
- Kirsten Hawley, SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Brown-Forman Corporation, presenting, “The Art & Science of Storytelling.”
- Shawn Herbig, Founder of IQS Research and Sabeen Nasim, Community & Employee Relations Supervisor, UPS, presenting, “Getting Honest about Employee Engagement.”
- Sadiqa Reynolds, President & CEO, Louisville Urban League and Karl Schmitt, President & CEO, Louisville Sports Commission will present, “The Power of Vision.”
- Keturah Jenkins, Global Learning Analytics Leader, General Electric, presenting, “Making Your Career a Story that You Love.”
- Victoria Macrae-Samuels, Senior Director of Global Quality, Beam Suntory, presenting on, “Leaving a Legacy.”
- Daro Mott, VP Process Improvement & Execution, Farm Credit Mid-America will present, “How to Develop Your Personal Strategic Plan.”
- Lisa Zangari, Director of Learning, Leadership Louisville Center will present, “Developing & Leading High-Performance Teams.”
Expect no less than the BEST! Get inspired and gain practical leadership tools at the 2019 Leadership Summit. Learn more and register at www.leadershiplouisville.org/
Deadline to register is Friday, March 1.