- By Sara Havens | Posted on December 6, 2018
The popular $20 Art Show features work by more than 30 local artists, including Cobb, offering pieces for a steal at $20 each.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on November 29, 2018
The Yascone family always has championed for the arts, and on Saturday, Dec. 8, they're hosting a Prohibition Classic Christmas Open House.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on November 16, 2018
Brian F. Haara was first inspired to create his blog Sipp'n Corn after stumbling upon Pepper v. Labrot, a bourbon trademark case from the late 1800s.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on November 8, 2018
"100 Faces" is a collection of portraits Susan Howe began in 2016 to help hone her skills and grow as an artist. It's a mix of local artiists and celebs.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on October 31, 2018
In August, Nicole Bartlett took sole ownership of the business and continues her goal of being a catalyst for good in our community.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on October 26, 2018
On Saturday, Tony and the Tan Lines perform a very special Halloween-themed concert at Headliners that serves as a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
- By Sara Havens | Posted on October 19, 2018
Since 1992, Kate Blodgett has been reading tarot cards for herself and others to foster insight into the past, present and future.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on October 5, 2018
With "Frankenstein" fast approaching and two months under Idris Goodwin's belt, we thought we'd check back in on the charismatic playwright and educator.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on September 28, 2018
When Rob Givens was 15, he took his very first ride on a small airplane at Bowman Field. Ever since then, he's been passionate about all things aircraft.
- By Sara Havens | Posted on September 21, 2018
We asked Chef Damaris Phillips what keeps her here, and her answer was simple: "Community. I love the people who call Louisville home."