- The deceptively large space holds a vibe similar Merle’s, but I sense a slightly more modern feel that should play well to the St. Matthews crowd.
- The city has chosen to partner with the Louisville Urban League to redevelop a long vacant property in Louisville's Russell neighborhood.
- “If we don’t evaluate, review and really take a look at our student assignment plan, Frankfort will do it for us,” Pollio said in an interview.
- Gill Holland says he hopes the discussion touches on key issues including traffic planning and gentrification in Louisville’s older neighborhoods.
- The mission of the annual Louisville Irish Fest is to foster awareness, understanding and appreciation of our city's Irish heritage.