- By Norton Commons | Posted on January 22, 2019
You know about Norton Commons as an upscale residential neighborhood with lots of amenities, but there might be a few things you might not be aware of.
- By YMCA of Greater Louisville | Posted on January 20, 2019
When was the last time you described your workout as fun? No seriously – do you look forward to lacing up your shoes and heading to the gym? For many of us, our exercise routine is a combination of what we think we should...
- By Compassionate Louisville | Posted on January 16, 2019
For the fourth year, Louisville’s health care community is preparing to honor a group of special individuals who exhibit extraordinary compassion in their daily lives. The Commitment to Compassion Award was created to honor people every year who exemplify true compassion in health care....
- By Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC | Posted on January 13, 2019
Aging Kentuckians are the fastest growing population in our state. Yet when these individuals would need guidance as to Kentucky’s guardianship proceedings or power of attorney protections, our statutes caused a lot of confusion with little protection. Two laws, effective July 2018, aim to...
- By YMCA of Greater Louisville | Posted on January 10, 2019
With a few small changes to how you approach resolutions, you can set yourself up for success and have some fun along the way.
- By Duplicator Sales & Service, Inc. | Posted on January 10, 2019
Duplicator has helped free up space and also offered more flexibility and mobility to people who work for Metro United Way.
- By Derby Dinner Playhouse | Posted on January 8, 2019
Derby Dinner Playhouse will begin its forty-fifth year with laughter in the fast-paced, outrageous comedy Love, Sex and the I.R.S.
- By Leadership Louisville Center | Posted on January 8, 2019
This year, the Best of Leadership Summit on March 6th will bring two incredible keynote speakers to Louisville.
- By Argent Trust | Posted on January 6, 2019
Many people think Medicaid planning means giving away money to qualify for coverage, but most Medicaid planning does not include impoverishment. Here are some basic terms and rules.
- By Health Reports | Posted on January 1, 2019
For most of us, the holidays take us out of our routine. We buy things (presents) we don’t normally buy, we indulge in unusual food and drink, we see friends and family members who aren’t in our normal circle. And for many people, this...